RETURNS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
We accept all refunds on orders within 14 days of arrival
- Please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your goods and address the reason for return. Items must be returned with full tracking within 14 days of receiving your order. Once everything has been inspected and checked with video records, a full cash refund, exchange or credit note will be arranged.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title 'RETURN' before you send your item back, stating your invoice number and the reason for wanting to return your item.
Please send all returns to:
North Vintage Wholesale
64 Derby Street
- The return postage cost is to be covered by you the customer. Any issues during return transit are not our responsibility, they are to be resolved between the customer and the courier. We recommend returns should be sent by a Recorded Delivery service as this is traceable.
There are strictly no refunds on opened bales/sacks
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- For all international orders, custom duties will be charged on import into the recipient country. We are not responsible for any additional duties once the item has been dispatched, for more information please visit your local government website. (If custom charges are unpaid, the courier will return the shipment back to us and the return costs/reshipment involved will be deducted from the total order cost.
- Russian Orders: Due to customs issues, parcels can only be sent to registered business addresses and must be for commercial purposes*. You cannot send private shipments to business addresses. Documents can be sent to any address. You will be billed for the return of your package if your parcel is sent to a residential address or private individual.